Savorit Spaghetti 15 g.
Beans, Carrot, Peas and Cabbage 50 g.
Ginger 1/2″ piece
Green Chillies 1
Maida 25 g.
Bread Crumbs 50 g.
Oil to fry
Potatoes 25 g.
Cheese 25 g
Garlic 3 pods.
Garam Masala 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
Cooking time: 30 min
- Cook Savorit Spaghetti in boiling water for 8 minutes and set aside.
- Grind onions, green chillies, garlic and ginger.
- Chop all the vegetables into fine pieces.
- Cook and mash potatoes.
- Grate cheese.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil and fry the ground masala and sauté the chopped vegetables.
- To this add mashed potatoes, garam masala, salt, cooked Savorit Spaghetti and mix well.
- Remove from heat, add coriander leaves, grated cheese and mix well.
- Make it into 6 balls.
- Dip each ball in maida batter, roll it over bread crumbs and deep fat fry.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney.